Due to our competence, experience and know-how we are in a position to offer :
- nearly any type or size of valves, including special models according to the customers’ requirements
- in specific materials : stainless steel, nickels alloys, titanium and many other exotic alloys
- a professional order processing
- a service
- a supply of complete « packages »
- the shortest delivery time for urgent deliveries.
Your orders are executed in accordance to our EN ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified quality assurance system.
The product valve
The oil industry (offshore – subsea), petrochemical and chemical industry work under extreme service conditions :
- corrosive products
- abrasive liquids
- high pressure
- high and low temperatures.
Manufacturing valves, according to your specifications, on demand, meeting your needs in small and medium size lots, for emergency requirements.
Tekflow can launch in production a range of Manifolds for applications like choke and kill, standpipe and high pressure pumping in sizes up to 4.1/16″ and pressures up to 15,000 PSI.
Customized manifolds to specific requirements can be ordered.
After sale services
- The valves are delivered with our manufacturers’ guarantee.
- Our services can react very rapidly in case of an emergency.
|Types||Ball valves floating ball
Ball valves trunnion mounted ball
Ball valves metal to metal seats
Ball valves top entry
Ball valves 3-way T-port
Ball valves 3-way Y-port
Ball valves 3-way L-port
Ball valves 4-way T-port
Ball valves 4-way L-port
Ball valves 4-way X-port
Subsea Ball valves
Sleeve butterfly valves
Through conduit gate valves
Knife gate valves
Swing check valves
Ball check valves
Piston check valves
Wafer swing check valves
Wafer duo check valves
Safety relief valves
Special valves, tailor-made to your needs
|Sizes||1/2″ to 24″
Also bigger sizes, depending on valve type and rating
|Materials||ASTM A350 LF2
Low alloy steel
Others special alloys, including exotic grades
|Rating||150 to 2500 lbs.
API 3000 to 10000
DIN or ISO PN 10 to ISO PN 420
Pressure seal bonnet
Solid or flexible wedge
Full or reduced bore
Straight, Y or angle pattern
Operator: Handwheel, Gearbox , Actuator
|Codes & Norms||ASME
|Coating||Zinc plating, Hot Dip Galvanising, Bichromated treatment, PTFE coating, fluoropolymer coating|